[Dragaera] The Last Contract

Jonathan Carey, CHRL via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sun Apr 24 08:14:28 PDT 2016

if Vlad fully kills Verra, Castle Black better have some sorcerous
floatation redundancies...also, I doubt the friendship between Morollan and
Vlad could survive...

That being said---it's GODSLAYER's destiny to kill Verra; maybe Vlad, while
attuned to the blade, is not the wielder who actually does the deed; we
know that GW's can change owners over time...right?  or are those owners
reincarnations of their previous owners?  because in my understanding, it's
the SOULS of the wielder and the weapon that become intertwined...?

Regards,

Jon Carey, B.A.(Hon), CHRL, CHRP