[Dragaera] The Book of Seven Wizards

Jonathan Carey, CHRL via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Tue Apr 26 11:14:02 PDT 2016

Hey all,

As I've previously mentioned, I'm re-reading the books and I'm on Athyra
now.  When I was reading the bit about The Book of Seven Wizards, it struck
me, like it always has before, like that chapter (On the Nature of Secrets)
is probably richly illustrated--with images just as mysterious as the text
that goes along with them--hinting at truths here or there, but never quite
revealing them.

It just occurred to me, though, that this chapter would make an excellent
book that is (not really) for children.

I would *love* to have a book with illustrations of the various seven
wizards.  If Steve knows an artist, maybe a real-life Kathana e'Marchala,
perhaps he could get that artist to illustrate the book, so it could be
published (possibly in a volume with The Desecrator? and/or other short
Dragaera-related stories?)...

Regards,

Jon Carey, B.A.(Hon), CHRL, CHRP