[Dragaera] New to the list; looking for Klava

Scott Schultz via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Wed Aug 24 09:46:29 PDT 2016

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have found more than one recipe for making Klava and have done a few
> experiments on my own.  Has anyone found what they believe to be a “best”
> method?

I'm afraid you're late to the party and most everyone has gone home. The mailing list isn't precisely dead but it's pretty much on life support these days. Most Dragaera-related conversation these days happens at Steve's blog, dreamcafe.com, and on fansites on Facebook and such.

I'd suggest you search the archives but even the search there seems to be broken. Sign of the times.

Let's see what I've got in my Dragaera folder here...

Ah. Here's a link to the appropriate place in the archives: http://lists.dragaera.info/pipermail/dragaera-dragaera.info/2008q3/004632.html

Towards the end of that thread, there's a message with more links in it to another conversation about it a few years earlier...

If you decide to try it, let us know how it turns out. ;-)