[Dragaera] New to the list; looking for Klava

Eugene Zaretskiy via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sat Sep 3 23:45:38 PDT 2016

It was my brother and I who made the klava in the thread Scott linked! The
most worthwhile parts of that experiment were that the AeroPress made it a
lot easier to make, and at least to my tongue, increased the effect of the
additives. Also as Jerry pointed out, the use of a fresh light roast made
it much easier to taste a difference in the end result. I later confirmed
this with an old french roast. There was a lot more work that could be done
to expand on the experiment. I wish I could have found some smaller wood
chips to increase the surface area, but I am a little worried about
poisoning myself. I guess there is a limit to what I'll do for fandom!

If you make an attempt, I second the call for reporting your findings! I'm
too lazy to use any of these Facebook groups or whatever everyone uses
these days. This is my only source for Dragaera news!

- Eugene