[Dragaera] Forums?

Eugene Zaretskiy via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Wed Jan 4 18:46:39 PST 2017

There's a subreddit I'm subbed to, but they've been about as active as this
list. They post about news rather than discussions of the text but I'm sure
discussions would be welcome there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jhereg/

That said, I would join a Slack if one was available, whereas a forum is a
pain.