[Dragaera] Authorial Influences

Corey Reid via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sun Jan 15 08:31:20 PST 2017

Agreed! Stealing someone’s tone is just flattery!

I wrote a DRAGAERA fanfic based on a game that is much more a direct rip-off of Brust than yours:

https://medium.com/@barsoomcore/address-28428bf97a16#.qz5dcawur <https://medium.com/@barsoomcore/address-28428bf97a16#.qz5dcawur>

Now that DOES involve plagiarism since I stole at least two of his lines straight from Vlad books.

core