[Dragaera] What 'cha do'n? (Nov 2017)

justin corwin via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Mon Mar 6 14:55:34 PST 2017

I'm very interested in VLADCON, but can't make it to Minneapolis at that
time. Is it feasible to do a virtual pass, with videos of any
talks/panels/events up on a paid site aftewards, like BlizzCon does? I'd
pay for it, and I bet others would as well.

It does require camera/sound setup, which is nontrivial.