[Dragaera] What 'cha do'n? (Nov 2017)

Rebecca Harbison via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Mon Mar 6 15:06:53 PST 2017

Isn't the 23rd Thanksgiving (not the week after)? While it means the
weekend is a holiday for a lot of US folks, it means the holiday is booked
for me, as I'll have family engagements.  (Also I hate traveling near
holidays, even if the twin cities are a quick flight from Nebraska.)

-- Rebecca Harbison