[Dragaera] What 'cha do'n? (Nov 2017)

Jon via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Mon Mar 27 21:23:38 PDT 2017

Unfortunately, it seems to have died on the vine, somewhat, with the
realization that Steve's Birthday this year coincides exactly with
Thanksgiving (which makes it really tough for just about everyone).

I'm hopeful Corwin might be able to find an alternate date that might
work better. But I don't want to pressure him, he's a busy guy.

Majikjon