[Dragaera] magic speculation

Corwin Brust via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Wed Sep 13 07:30:32 PDT 2017

Hi Kris!

There are no bad questions; only jerks and others who read and reply to
things that don't appear to have interested them!

My humble $.02

I think there are references in Jhereg to the intensification of sorcery
following the end of the Intereginum.

I also suspect Vlad's Father's aversion to (surprise at?) Vlad and Noish-Pa
learning to communicate via Psyonics is telling.  way - It seems it should
either be typical and no surprise for Imperial citizens to learn to do this
or maybe suggests cultural differences, or misunderstanding, or an
important social sea change (such as a massive increase in the power and
prevalence of Psyonic magic).

Warn regards!