[Dragaera] Dragaera and Moons **Minor Vallista Spoiler, nothing plot related**

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 13:47:25 PDT 2017

      From: Michele Riccio via Dragaera <dragaera at lists.dragaera.info>
 To: "dragaera at lists.dragaera.info" <dragaera at lists.dragaera.info>
 Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2017 10:42 AM
 Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Dragaera and Moons **Minor Vallista Spoiler, nothing plot related**

    On Friday, November 3, 2017, 1:43:29 PM EDT, Julie Alipaz via Dragaera <dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos

On Nov 3, 2017, at 9:25 AM, dusty--- via Dragaera <dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos

Maybe it's actually some sort of satellite or space station or other
artificial construct in space that has an artificially unusual orbit.

I like this idea as it would jive with the whole "talking to a metal box" and the experimental nature of blending Dragerans with animals.  It could be a remote viewing research station for long term monitoring of research subjects.  ;)

I was going to say "That's no moon". :-)Could it be something left from the Jeonine research project?
+++++++
Jon was talking about Andrea Host's Touchstone series, which Konrad brought up.
For an artificial satellite to be doing something that can't be explained by orbitalmechanics, it would have to be maneuvering with its own rockets or bepushed around by the Jenoine ("space goblins") or something like that, and if that'swhat Littlemoon is doing, it would have to be doing it predictably enough for Dolivarto know when it would "rise" again--unless he has inside information.
Jerry Friedman