[Dragaera] Questions from Brokedown Palace

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Wed Jan 31 09:36:06 PST 2018

> On January 30, 2018 at 4:10 PM Scott Schultz via Dragaera <dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:
>

> Verra at one point seems to confirm that she is, in fact, unable to manifest
> in Fenario and that is thanks to one of Vlad's ancestors; which might make
> him a descendant of Miklos, though probably a distant ancestor.

Minor quibble, I suspect you are misremembering the conversation slightly. Vera actually denies that it was one of Vlad's ancestors who was responsible. "No, it was a crown prince, and you are of common stock." Presumably this is a reference to Miklos. Note, that this IN NO WAY conflicts with the Cawti-is-Miklos'-daughter theory.