[Dragaera] FW: Questions from Brokedown Palace

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Thu Feb 1 13:18:00 PST 2018

That's what they say. The concept art was done by Jack Kirby and they even had plans of using the movie sets as part of a theme park after the film was released. When the film got shelved, it somehow ended up being co-opted for the "Argo" operation and so the art and scripts and such ended up becoming classified materials for a long time.

I don't know if the TV show is going to use Kirby's concept art as an inspiration at all.