[Dragaera] Steven Brust Good Guys release date March 6, 2018

Jon Witte jonathan.witte at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 06:06:57 PST 2018

There was a sample chapter posted a couple weeks ago on tor.com:
https://www.tor.com/2018/02/08/excerpts-steven-brust-good-guys/

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 10:22 PM, Jerry Friedman via Dragaera <
dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

> It will be nice to know who the good guys are, for a change.
> Jerry Friedman
>

>     On Sunday, February 25, 2018, 8:53:58 PM MST, frieda2133--- via
> Dragaera <dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:
>
>  Just ordered mine at my local Barnes and Noble.  Checked the shelves and
> there was 1 Vallista left.
>

> Anyone else pre-ordered?
>
> Can't wait...
> Have to wait...

NOTE:  The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all Missouri lawyers
to notify all recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communication is not a
secure method of communication; (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or by
you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it
goes from me to you or vice versa; and (3) persons not participating in our
communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing your
computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to either of us
which the e-mail passed through.  You have either directly or
impliedly consented to receive communications via this medium.  If you
would prefer future communications to be sent in a different fashion,
please inform me of that AT ONCE.