[Dragaera] Paarfi

Jon Witte jonathan.witte at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 07:03:45 PST 2018

And the account just announced that The Baron of Magister Valley (Paarfi
retelling of The Count of Monte Cristo) has been picked up by Tor!

https://twitter.com/PaarfiTweets/status/968331910480125955

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 2:02 AM, Kris Green via Dragaera <
dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

> This is not an insightful post.
>
> I have just discovered that Paarfi of Roundwood is on twitter, and
> sometimes argues with Steven.
>
> That's all really. I needed to tell someone, and it's you.

NOTE:  The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all Missouri lawyers
to notify all recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communication is not a
secure method of communication; (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or by
you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it
goes from me to you or vice versa; and (3) persons not participating in our
communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing your
computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to either of us
which the e-mail passed through.  You have either directly or
impliedly consented to receive communications via this medium.  If you
would prefer future communications to be sent in a different fashion,
please inform me of that AT ONCE.