[Dragaera] Question for Steve

Steve Rapaport steve.rapaport at gmail.com
Wed May 9 09:37:42 PDT 2018

Bugs Bunny uses it as an all-purpose taunt too. He calls Daffy Duck “hey
Laughing Boy”, and he also uses it on the big dumb boxer “Crusher”.

Bugs probably gets it from the Pulitzer-winning 1929 Navajo novel “Laughing
Boy” by Oliver LaFarge

On Wed, 9 May 2018 at 17:30, Jonathan Carey, CHRL via Dragaera <
dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> I have a quick question:  Susan calls Donovan "Laughing Boy" in Good Guys.
>
> I just started re-reading Nine Princes in Amber, and couldn't miss the fact
> that Carl Corey calls the hospital orderly he knocks out by the same name.
>
> Is this a coincidence?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jon Carey, B.A.(Hon), CHRL, CHRP

\Steve