[Dragaera] Question for Steve

Steve Rapaport steve.rapaport at gmail.com
Thu May 10 08:37:16 PDT 2018

Just from reading the plot description of the novel and movie, I think the
character "Laughing Boy" was brave, fierce, and passionate, but none too
bright. This may describe Daffy, Crusher, and the hospital orderly.  It's
not really obvious how it describes Donovan, though.

On 10 May 2018 at 16:26, Scott Schultz via Dragaera <
dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

> Yeah, I think "Laughing Boy" is just one of those taunts that goes with
> being a person of a certain age, rather than being something attributable
> to a particular author.

\Steve