[Dragaera] Steven Brust, Boiled in Lead and Natural Law.

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 21:09:13 PDT 2019

 The philosophy book seems to be by a Steven Brust who has a Ph.D. in political theory from The Catholic University of America, and his philosophy seems to be based on the idea of human nature.  I don't think think that's our man.
https://avemarialaw-law-review.avemarialaw.edu/Content/articles/AMLR.v.10i2.Brust.pdf
Jerry