[Dragaera] blades of the jhereg

Andreas Davour ante at Update.UU.SE
Mon Sep 16 09:17:10 PDT 2019

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019, Kris Green via Dragaera wrote:

> I'm not sure what contingent of you are roleplayers of the TTRPG variety,
> or have ever played the excellent Blades in the Dark. One of the stretch
> goals of the KS campaign was Blades of the Jhereg, and while it has yet to
> materialise, a member of the community has taken things into their own
> hands and come up with their own blades hack to fill the gap.
>
> You can find the first post, and statement of intent, here:
> https://community.bladesinthedark.com/t/blades-of-the-jhereg-statement-of-intent/697/18
>

> And the first pass at playbooks, here:
> https://community.bladesinthedark.com/t/jhereg-playbooks/792

Intersting! The "Blades of the Jhereg" was the reason I seriously
considered backing that campaign. I wonder why it has not been written and
published? Very cool to see someone stepping up. I noted John posted in
that thread. I wonder what's talked about behind the scenes?

I will keep close tabs on that one. Thanks for the heads up!

/andreas

--
"economics is a pseudoscience; the astrology of our time"
Kim Stanley Robinson