[Dragaera] Steven Brust's The Baron of Magister Valley! Ordered mine! Available July 28, 2020

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 07:28:16 PDT 2020

 Have people read The Count of Monte Cristo?  I tried a bit, and when I got to where Dantès was arrested it looked way too long, so I skipped to shortly before the escape and got to Franz's visit to Monte Cristo with hashish.  Any thoughts on whether I've seen enough, or should try to hit some more highlights, or might consider reading the whole thing?
Jerry
    On Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 03:53:13 AM MDT, Steve Rapaport via Dragaera <dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

 Mine has arrived!  Perfection.  The foreword says so.

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 at 16:04, Mark Landin via Dragaera
<dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

> i will keep an eye on my Kindle and let you know when my digital copy
> arrives!
>
> On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 9:18 AM mtiller--- via Dragaera <
> dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:
>
> > I just looked at the cover, the person on there seems to have a
> > moustache....
> >
> > Mark

\Steve