[Dragaera] Tsalmoth Steven Brust’s new book available on April 25, 2023.

Andreas Davour andreas.davour at protonmail.ch
Fri Apr 21 04:22:15 PDT 2023

Very good news indeed! I'm really looking forward to this one, especially as we all know this means an excuse to re-read all the previous novels...

Regarding the arms and the face, I don't know if I remember any details of how a tsalmoth looks like in the previous books. Have I missed it? I don't think I have any mental image of how they are supposed to look like.

/andreas
--

"economics is a pseudoscience; the astrology of our time"
Kim Stanley Robinson

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.