[Dragaera] Tsalmoth, SPOILERS sequence of events chapter 13

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 20:24:35 PDT 2023

 Thanks for answering my question, Frieda.
I have two problems with that.  One is that Cawti says "We were talking" about spying on Shireth, but you have only her doing the talking.  You can get over that by saying Vlad's amnesia extended backward from when he was hit by the spell (retrograde amnesia of a kind).  The other is that after "a couple of hours", I can't see Cawti calling his name urgently any more.  I'd expect more like tender concern or frustration.  But maybe that's just me.
Jerry