[Dragaera] Administrivia

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Thu Jul 27 08:47:57 PDT 2006

You'll note that I've finally given in to user preference on putting a
list tag in the subject line.  Say think you (but not on the list; out
loud in front of your computer will suffice).

For the digest subscribers, what minimum frequency and maximum size
will suit your needs best?  Right now I have it set to do a digest a
minimum of once a day (so you're never more than a day behind the rest
of the discussion), and a fairly large maximum size (I think 250k) so
you don't get *too* many digests even if the discussion gets very
fast.  I don't think anybody has trouble handling 250k emails today,
but perhaps I'm wrong.  I have no strong personal position on this, so
if there's a consensus of digest subscribers for something else, I'll
be happy to change it.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>