[Dragaera] Inviting missing people

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Thu Jul 27 08:52:46 PDT 2006

I've just sent a second round of invitations based on a January copy
of the published subscriber list provided by a list member (feel free
to claim the credit if you wish).  I think that pretty much ends what
I can do in inviting people back without looking like a spammer.  If
you know people from the list who don't turn back up soon, you might
consider nudging them about resubscribing individually.

The current subscriber list is visible through the web interface to
list members (you'll need your password; you can have it emailed to
you from that same web interface), so you can check if people are
maybe subscribed and just not posting yet. Start at
<http://lists.dragaera.info/listinfo.cgi/dragaera-dragaera.info>.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>