[Dragaera] Side effect

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Thu Jul 27 09:07:27 PDT 2006

Shortly before my meltdown, we had some discussion about possibly, if
necessary, reconstituting the Lyorn archives on dragaera.info. While
that doesn't currently seem necessary, I note that Dreamhost (where
this list and dragaera.info are now hosted) has Media Wiki available
as a "one-click install", so it's a lot easier to do that now than it
used to be.

Given that participation in dragaera.info, at the level of other
people writing articles, has been so low, perhaps converting to a Wiki
format is the right thing to do there for its own reasons.  However,
at this point it looks like Lyorn archives is doing a great job, and
setting up a competitive situation wouldn't be good for either site.

And, sigh, there's lots of work to do to get dragaera.info back up in
its normal form, too.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>