[Dragaera] 218 pages into Issola...

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Fri Jul 28 23:23:01 PDT 2006

And enjoying it greatly, and I don't find I'm coming up with lots of
stuff to talk about.  I suppose I should pull out the technical
discussions of gods, demons, and the various kinds of sorcery at some
point for future reference, though.

I'm getting a feel for the kind of mood Vlad is going to be in at the
end, when he walks into Valabar's.  The people after him back home are
starting to look pretty trivial compared to packs of Jenoine, the
Demon Goddess, Sethra and Iceflame, the Necromancer, Aliera e'Keiron
(AKA Verra's daughter) and Pathfinder, and Morollan e'Drien and
Blackwand.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>