[Dragaera] 218 pages into Issola...

Ray Lee ray at madrabbit.org
Sat Jul 29 08:27:24 PDT 2006

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
> I'm getting a feel for the kind of mood Vlad is going to be in at the
> end, when he walks into Valabar's.

I don't know about that. Though I don't have the book handy, my memory
is that his tone at the last of Issola seemed to me of one who's trying
to convince himself of the soundness of his idea.

After all, in a battle with the Jenoine and the Gods, it's reasonable to
assume that your fate is out of your hands. Back in the city however,
with an estranged wife and associates that may have, y'know, issues,
with your past behavior, that's all you baby.

Ray