[Dragaera] Dragaera Digest, Vol 1, Issue 4

Jot Powers books at bofh.com
Mon Jul 31 06:39:43 PDT 2006

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 09:05:05AM -0400, Kenneth Gorelick wrote:
> Howcum I am getting every message in duplicate? Is it my vision or
> your server? Also, is the message below something for insiders only
> or can it be explained to the rest of us?

I would suspect you're subscribed twice.  I got about 4 subscription
confirmation requests, and then, looking at the headers, was getting
messages to two addresses.  I unsubscribed one, and I'm back to
single postings.

-Jot
--
 Jot Powers      http://www.superpowers.us      <books at bofh.com>
Bumper Sticker: Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.