[Dragaera] Dragaera Digest, Vol 1, Issue 4

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Mon Jul 31 08:20:47 PDT 2006

On 7/31/06, Kenneth Gorelick <pulmon at mac.com> wrote:
> Howcum I am getting every message in duplicate? Is it my vision or
> your server?

I'll guess that both <pulmon at mac.com> and <pulmon at comcast.net> end up
in your mailbox.  The solution would be to unsubscribe one of those
two (or set it no-mail; if you want to post from both, they both have
to remain subscribed, but you can still get only one copy of the
messages sent).

> Also, is the message below something for insiders only
> or can it be explained to the rest of us?

I decided to one-up Jeff and his evil laugh.

> > Library/Brust>  ls -l

Prompt, and then command to list directory in "long" format

> > total 572

Total disk blocks used

> > -rwxrwxrwx 1 Administrators ???????? 500736 Jul 11  2005 dzur_1.doc
> > -rwxrwxrwx 1 Administrators ???????? 444319 Jul 11  2005 dzur_1.html

Permissions, link count, user and group (on Windows platform; a bit
confused), file size in bytes, file date, file name.

The manuscript went through here for some format conversion work on
the way to Tor when it was first submitted, so that's not the final
version of the text.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>