[Dragaera] Bear with me please?

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Thu Aug 3 18:51:46 PDT 2006

  1)  Who is really Daymar? He doesn't look like/act a Hawklord. He
levatedates (floats) like Aliera. He powers ( psychics) rival those of
Sehtra. He can break through that golden stone that "spellbreaker" is
assumely made of. Also I concule that he his a witch because in _Taltos_
pg 62 Vlad witchcraft is only control psyhic energy and Krgar explains
Daymar talent by "psyhics boss".

        2)  Alright , Baronet Vladimir Taltos,  if Vlad is his middle
name than is his son's "Vlad" his middle name too, and not Norathar or,
I don't understand.

        3) How can Kragar "blend" in, even while he is walking next to
Vlad with two guards looking strilke at them, and even Cawti sitting on
him ( wouldn't you something prodruing from the chair). He couldn't be
emitting some "field" around him like Kiera does _Orca_ with sheild the
whole undeador does he a invisiable spell that Vlad says he does in
_Dragon_ page 77ish. Even when he is on a horse shouting comands no one
sees/hears him ( is that possible). If he blends so well how can he die,
such stab in the back? Also on page 47 of _Dragon_ secondish paragraph,
Vlad notices Kragar by his cloat, was it hanging up or was he still
wearing it?

     4)   If Braitt only died about a week before the battle how did
Vlad see his shade in Taltos?

      5)  Vlad says he getting paid to related or retell the battle to a
metal box  three years after the battle. But by Whom. And he states that
noramlly (before the battle) he talks to the every morning metal box,
why? What is the metal box?

      6)  On the same page (15) he talks about repressing his memories.
Could it be someone such as Sethra ( because of the whole soul of ....
crap how do you spell the founder of the Jhereg, in an Eastener body)

       7)  Wasn't Sethra "soul" in love with Vlad "soul" WAY BACK WHEN?

       8) Why again did a soul of a human go into a body if an Eastener.
I thought reincarantion was only for humans while Easteners souls just
wander the plains... or something

            9) page 54 the talk between Loiosh and Vlad, Loiosh talks
about commissio,ranks, and jargon from both the army and navy (
aye,aye). Didn't Loiosh hatch in the city and Vlad was never in a battle
yet, and I don't recall him never being able to read.

          10) In the Romances Morrolan and Mario never met so on page 55
does he know "of" him like through books and Sethra or does he know him
"personally", because they just saved Aliera and well you never know
with lovers.( Wait but didn't they fight Lorran for her soul....
nevermind )

        11) Morrolan talked about hiring a general, page 55, and tells
how Sethra will do it "for other reasons" I don't recall him ever
helping her, the Aliera thing help him, Blackwand, the useing of her
mountain for protection, her not killin him, etc., etc.

      12) Just out of curiosity, if Vlad ever got a castle like Cawti
wanted (example) would he get those double doors that open up by
themselfs that I swear Sethra gave Morrolan and that severnt to bring
him Klava every morning? If Vlad did have enough money to get a castle
when he took out one of the "Big 5" why didn't he get a castle again? If
he left the business, where is all his money?
            13) Beside Sethra ( who really doesn'y care about the whole
houses thing), I thought all Dragons hate Easteners, I mean why does
Morrolan help Vlad in his first "Jhereg fight for territory" thing, and
Aliera has nothing but contempt (disdain) for assassins and anyone not
being a Dragon, but at times show compasion towards Vlad.

  14)  On page 30 _Dragon_ Vlad talks about being a commander-in-chief
or a high ranking officer.... but how? This was before he South
Adrilankha, and when the "Big Five" are still 5. (Off-topic): Vlad
metion that "the Demon" got his name during the Interregnum, but there
was no reference of him, was there? Did he threaten Parrfi or something?

15)This is in "annoyance" with _orca_ . How do we, as readers, know
about "JR"? The only metioning of him is in the "Eploigle" (sorry) and
that was from Kiera and that would mean she saw him. The only astongish
thing I discover was that scam and the fact that I thought Piro died (
he hasn't broken the stick)?

16)All near 249-251:
          When did Khaaven get a sea named after him?
            Why are Bow-and-Arrows called Javelin-Shooter?
            Why did only Vlad see Devera and why was she there?

http://shopnow.netscape.com/