[Dragaera] The Romances.

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Thu Aug 3 23:04:05 PDT 2006

On Cracks and Shards in the section with the Dragean book it states that
the Romances are only two volumes but I thought it was a
Five-book-Triogly, where three books told one tale or fact is just one
really long stories told increments to "lessen the blow" so to speak. Am
I wrong or please correct me.
              Anyone have a cool Pirate so I will have something to
"sign" with like Jon Lincicum and  his "Majikjon" ( not saying its a
pirate, just saying I want to do that to y'know) ( what does that mean
anyway, I am just lost and slow)
http://shopnow.netscape.com/