[Dragaera] Necrophany?

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Thu Aug 3 21:01:04 PDT 2006

SPOLIERS...... I  believe?

Alright at Devera FAQ:

      Devera and time

"I see it like this: There is no time travel as it is usually understood
by us skiffy types. But time can do strange things, especially in the
Paths of the Dead, and Verra's Halls. Devera was conceived in the Paths
of the Dead and was born in Verra's Halls.

Time doesn't work for her the way it does for others, and she can often
skip around in it.

So, I guess, there is a limited sort quasi-time travel, in a way.

I hope that cleared everything up.

(tee hee)"

        Whichs means that Kieron the Couquer if he is the father
(arrcoding to Steven Brust he is at Sequential Tart: (vol IV/iss
1/January 2001)
<http://www.sequentialtart.com/archive/jan01/brust.shtml>) impegneted
Aliera when she was frozen in time and at Verra's Halls, is it?, which
Sehtra states that she is dead (Taltos) and so Kieron had intercourse
with a corpse. If the body is frozen how could she gave birth ,
C-section by Verra, and isn't that like incest of the souls or
something? I am not getting this soul thing?

How can Kieron and Adron walk freely in the halls.... is that right?

And didn't that Dragon in _Taltos_ regonized Vlad or I am thinking of
Devera in Iossla?

What happen to Adon's keep since him and his heir were, because Aliera
stays Morrolan's castle?

Morrolan is able to use pre-empire magis (b/c I can't spell socrey) why
does he study it? Also if only people of the " e'Kieron" line and use it
why are the books ban? Also how is Vlad able to use it too? I can't
remember does Sethra ever use it too? Can she?

Cand pre-empire socrey be use for anything besides destcution? How can
Aliera have just control over it, theroyicly she only just past 500?

If having a child and not "megd" or not knowing the othe pratent is
consider bad how come no one bad mouth Adron (is it b/c was powerful) or
even Aliera ( is it b/c she kills and than thinks?)?
http://shopnow.netscape.com/