[Dragaera] The Romances.

rone rone at ennui.org
Fri Aug 4 17:58:19 PDT 2006

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com writes:
  tom sausman <inuyashadontask at netscape.net>
  >              Anyone have a cool Pirate so I will have something to
  >"sign" with like Jon Lincicum and  his "Majikjon" ( not saying its a
  >pirate, just saying I want to do that to y'know) ( what does that mean
  >anyway, I am just lost and slow)
  If I could understand what this is trying to say, I might have a response
  for it. Can anyone translate this into comprehensible English?

I think he just wants a cool handle like Majikjon or rone.  He doesn't
know that we've earned ours in battle.

rone
--
Rob Chanter:	How difficult would a bare-bones IMAP server be?
Greg Andrews:	Hmmm...  I have a gun, and I have a foot.  Just how difficult