[Dragaera] Big-ish Problems, also a light sploier.

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Fri Aug 4 20:54:42 PDT 2006

Look just do not read if you did not read the books such as the
Five-book-volume ( dare to debate it Send me a e-mail and will tell you
my reasony), Dragon, and Taltos, and maybe the one where Vlad goes cross
the seas.
                        I recently re-read the Vlad Taltos novels
because I am a very forgetful person, and I choose _Dragon_ b/c it was
the first one I ever read and the best to my heart.But and please bear
with the vagueness for a minute, near the begining Vlad is talking to a
"box" (for apperently their are a great of them) that he is telling it
"something" (story,reipe fro klava, but it is only Vlad speaking) and
this is before the battle, which Vlad never mention Cawti ( if he did
please tell me). The "witch" of the swords Cawti is there.... ABOUT
three years after that is retelling this story to a "box"
                    1)When does the three/two"things" (like why didn't
he mention Cawti before the battle, and where is he three years after
the battle) take place, roughly time period (between Iossla but before
Yendi, explain)

I still say Daymar is a witch because on page 99 ( chapter 10, I got
that big book),

> Daymar's an expert with psionics, which is a bit different than
> witchcraft.
> Witchcraft involves you using rituals and a familiar to guide your
> inner energy
> to achieve effects. Psionics is pretty much concentrating very hard on
> something and it works. If you stop concentrating, Bad Things happen.

 Vlad just trace a line from the knife to rune and a  fame started.

          On (big book again, sorry) page 96 of Tatlos, Morrolan clearly
stated that he fought the biragand at the top of deathgates while Zerika
made are descent. BUT in _the Paths of the Dead_ page 326 ( is when
Zerika plunged) and Morrolan was nowhere to be had... I believe Lady
Tedlera (sorry no word bank over here) had just found after the bangits
attacked Blackchapel.

             Does anyone recalled being any Cat-Centaurs in the
Romances, and not just in miths?

              If someone has that two-stories-in-one-book too and has
some free time please re-read the bottom part of page 91 in _Tatlos_ and
the top of 92 where is Vlad "lighting the mood" when Morrolan had it,
and why did he and Mist shook their heads sadly. Also why was Vlad
laughting too, and made fun at their weapons when clearly knew they were
real?

           Mario Greymist, I believe the legend (I hope you know what I
refer to) of the name is false:
                      1)Before the Intergunm he was:
                                    Navie
                                     Arrogrant
                                    A "rookie" so to speak
                                    He couldn't have killed that many
people and still be that
                        2) The reasons above is why he was chosen to
kill the Empireor ( he was pawn, easy to use and disposed if he killed
so many they would in trun fear him), and THAT was stupid ( Altough it
was more of Aliera who presuded him to do it wasn't), look what came of it.
           I believe that repesents how himself escaped the paths/ went
in to look for Aliera since he asked Sethra and the valley and thus the
name.
             (Was Mario Greymist the his name before the Intergunm, b/c
that wouldn't make sense)

                    Does Aliera think nothing of the crossbreeding thing
bad b/c her mother is a god? I mean why Mario?

                       I forgot something back oh well.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/