[Dragaera] Paths of the Dead (HELP) (spoliers)

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Sun Aug 6 17:42:49 PDT 2006

I am not understanding the Landscape. On the map it's near the Geymist
Valley, and before the fall ( Deathgate Falls) is a plain ( Plain of
Foverever?) and somewhere is a river called Blood River.
                 The statues to make the tributes, are lied out before
the fall or in a different location.

                 There is one river so how come when Trendza( sorry) and
Areich died their bodies were place in the river at different locations
and time.Also don't their bodies met at the place once over the falls?

                  Within the paths are mutilpe paths or just one in
withc the person believe that there are more than one, and the "gods"
control the landscape and that when they see fit is when the whole "trun
to the side" , also what is that called.

                   If the "gods" control the landscape of the paths and
what not, and if there are so many who reallys controls it.

               I got more but my company right now too annoying.
http://shopnow.netscape.com/