[Dragaera] Dzur now available

Noel Weer noel.weer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 20:39:45 PDT 2006

Interestingly, I dropped Amazon a note about my frustration, and their
reply amounted to:

a. the book has been quite popular (cool!)
b. our bad
c. we'll send it soon, we promise
d. here is a gift certificate for you trouble

so, while I still stress in the absense of new Brust on my shelf,
Amazon has managed to keep from alienating me completely.