[Dragaera] Dzur stufff

Johne Cook johne.cook at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:23:38 PDT 2006

&c?  I take it that is the equivalent to "and so forth"?

On another note, upon first hearing Firefly (and, yes, I was seeing it
at the time, but there is a peculiar cadence to the dialogue that I
was hearing it as much as anything), I realized that I loved this
series without really knowing why.

Upon reading the prologue to Dzur, it occurred to me that /that's/
where I'd heard that cadence before.

Firefly's dialogue reminded me of the Vladiad.

And with Steve working on the third-party Firefly novel...well, that
spinning wheel keeps spinnin' 'round.

Oh (and this counts as a spoiler, I suppose, but if you're reading
this thread and haven't read the book yet, well, for shame), and I
guess the visitor to the table in the prologue puts paid to one of the
more interesting Vlad rumors.  The next question, would you get Johnny
Depp to play them both?
--
johne cook - wisconsin, usa