[Dragaera] javelin shooters (no spoilers)

Louis Eastman almagaiz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 13:53:30 PDT 2006

I doubt there would be such a thing as a poison gas WMD, just as I can't
imagine Dragaerans using onagers or arrow storms, just as they wouldn't
use flashstones. All a sorcerer would have to do to counter it would to be
create a strong gust of wind and your soldiers would have a face full of
gas/
wood/rock. Extremely demoralizing and it will piss off the normal troops at
the sorcerers.