[Dragaera] The deal with Sethra

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Thu Aug 3 19:40:56 PDT 2006

1)Sethra alter ego is Kiera, to "get information" but what kind, She's a
Drogn learning Jhereg intel.
2) Does Sethra had a personla venta, she had Blackwand why not use it?
3)Not even Kiera the Thief can get the blood of a goddess, so was really
Aliera blood,and would it                be dangerous to Kiera/Sethra ?
4) How did she remember the "old" days?
5) Wasn't she "nobody" like a healer or something in the "old
days"(before the empirs)?
6)What happen to Tuko? The new guy is Chaz( sounds familiar anybody else?)
7) I thought Tuko was the Inn keeper who gave the Khraaven gang the
horses... So why did he                       called  Sehtra "Little
Dragon"?
8)Little Dragon?
9) How Sethra know Vlad was knew he was, and why contact him through Kiera?
10) Why is Keria so nice to Vlad and likes his presonity but Sethra "at
times" mind you dislikes it /                       Come Vlad never
treated Kiera out or even contact her?
11)When Vlad discovers Kiera to be Sethra in Orca he blamed Loiosh, but
on page 65 Loiosh says             "have we ever into her before?"
      Vlad says " Ummm, Loiosh, I think we'd remeber if we had"
12) Sethra said one who is dead the soul cannot be taken by a Morganti
blade. so does this that                            Sethra cannot be
kille be a GW or a Morganti Blade/ off topic: How come Morrolan
                       never used that beam of black light that created
the hole in his temple in the                                     Romances?
13)When Vlad and Morrolan came back to Dzur Mountain after the fight
with Lorran, Sethra looks          haggered, is it because she just
fought a Jenoie?
14) How did she know about "Spellbraker", and how could she predict that
Vlad would take it off                      Lorran hands?If Spellbreaker
is made form the gold stuff from Greenace island(?)
      come he still telport, and commicate but can't with the pendent?

http://shopnow.netscape.com/