[Dragaera] DZUR Face Front and NEW

David Goldfarb goldfarb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Aug 7 20:47:08 PDT 2006

>I pre-ordered Dzur at Barnes and Noble and I had to go over and
>see if the Brust shelf area was okay.  They had only two copies of
>Dzur and they were both only showing the side or spine of the book.
>And then there wasn't any Dzur books in the NEW Science Fiction
>section and none in the New Fiction section.

I feel rather frustrated by all of these people saying that they've
picked it up at B&N:  Dave at The Other Change of Hobbit said that
he couldn't sell me a copy until the 8th, even if he got some in.
Why do B&N get to ignore release dates?

(Aside:  Has anyone seen Jo Walton's _Farthing_?  It has the same
release date.  It's an alternate history mystery, and it kicks ass.)

--
   David Goldfarb          |"...with very few exceptions, nothing lasts
goldfarb at ocf.berkeley.edu  | forever; and among those exceptions no thought