[Dragaera] Meta: Spoiler Policy Review

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Tue Aug 8 21:06:07 PDT 2006

Spoiler policy (last time this was discussed) was 17 blank lines at the
top of a post, with warnings in the subject line. (And probably near the
top of the message itself for good measure).

This should include ANY discussion of ANYTHING that involves situations,
locations, dialogue, character development, moments, etc from Dzur until
6 months after the PAPERBACK version of the book is out. (Whether it
pertains to details in cover blurbs or not. Lots of folks intentionally
don't read those.)

Somebody kick me if I forgot anything important.