[Dragaera] Bookstores, stats, &c

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Tue Aug 8 23:45:42 PDT 2006

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:
From: "Jeff" <Log0n5150 at hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Dzur & spreading the word...
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Goldfarb"
<goldfarb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU>
> > From: "Johne Cook" <johne.cook at gmail.com>

> > Please don't make me unsubscribe from the list.
> >
> > --

Indeed. I live in the boonies, and haven't had the chance to drive to
civilization to acquire a copy yet.

jeff
- wishing he had preordered the damned thing on Amazon.

------------------------------

Well... probably won't help that Amazon is doing a countdown either.  Sorry.

"Want it delivered Thursday, August 10?  Order it in the next 16 hours
and 20 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. See details"

No, I'm not suggesting that you pay exorbitant amounts for _Dzur_.  I'm
not a shark.  (Most of the books I've bought have been secondhand.)  Go
with your comfort level.

Depending on where you live, this link might help - it's SF/F bookstores
worldwide.  Arizona, UK, Denmark, Australia...  :>

http://www.sff.net/people/doylemacdonald/bookstor.htm

* * *

8/8/06 - Dzur - Amazon.com Sales Rank: #294 in Books.  <4am>
8/8/06 - Dzur - Amazon.com Sales Rank: #180 in Books.  <7pm>

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #160 in Books 8/8/06 11pm

Wow...  I didn't disbelieve those who said it's been hard to GET _Dzur_.
   Truly.  Still, the numbers are boggling.  Especially since _Dzur_ was
way back in the 10,000-99,000 ranking once.

* * *

Can people play nicely?  I've been wondering about this since I read the
digest before this.

In the interests of universal harmony and dragaera.info happiness  -
chill.  Namely, those people who have _Dzur_ in hand, please do not
gloat or tease those what haven't.  It lacks class.

Reviews are good.  Comments are good.  Even spoilers, when marked
appropriately, are good.

My thanks to everyone who has been well-behaved.  Much appreciated!!!

Leaving the sandbox now.

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni