[Dragaera] Is it odd? (SPOILER)

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Wed Aug 9 06:23:34 PDT 2006

OH! Did it real matter? If you had questions why not ask them? Also the
tilte was vague becasue the sources are vague. Did you really what me to
list all the 14 out of the 16 some books that contain knowledge of the
subject? Why are you screening your e-mails? If was just Dzur ( one book
I would have stated it ).