[Dragaera] Is it odd? (SPOILER)

Martin Wohlert martin_wohlert at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 06:39:25 PDT 2006

>OH! Did it real matter?
Yes. Otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.

>If you had questions why not ask them? Also the tilte was vague becasue the
>sources are vague. Did you really what me to list all the 14 out of the 16
>some books that contain knowledge of the subject?
14 books? Then I wouldn't call it a spoiler. There are like four big
spoilers in this book series.
If you can't say what you're spoiling, maybe it isn't a spoiler?
You might also try to refine your subject line in that case, "Isn't it odd"
doesn't tell me anything.
And include lots of blank lines at the top of the message, please.

>Why are you screening your e-mails? If was just Dzur ( one book I would
>have stated it ).
How was I to know that you wouldn't spoil Dzur? I couldn't know that without
reading your message, and that's precisely my point.