[Dragaera] Chreotha (the book)

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Thu Aug 10 07:02:13 PDT 2006

Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
08/10/06 06:49 AM

cc
SKZB List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Subject
[Dragaera] Chreotha (the book)

>On 7:42 AM Kendra Vorenkamp wrote:
>>  we'll have to wait
>>  another long time for "Tiassa","Chreotha", or whatever to come out.
>>  But, I
>>  will read and reread all the books in anticipation for that book.
>

>It seems that the familiar races were made into books first.    It took
>a while for Orca, and we are waiting to be introduced to some races
>altogether.   The races which we would expect to be near the climax
>already have books named after them.
>
>I hope we don't get "The next 3 books have to be the 3 races we haven't
>been introduced to" at the end of the cycle.

I seem to remember reading on SKZB's blog that he was originally thinking
that this book was going to be "Tiassa", but that the story just kind of
took over and it became "Dzur" on its own.

So, for those who think he has some grand strategy with all the books
mapped out may want to reconsider...

To me, the order he writes them in doesn't matter very much, as long as he
makes it interesting (which he does).

The "House" focus of some of the books is really rather loose in any case.