[Dragaera] Chreotha (the book)

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Thu Aug 10 06:49:47 PDT 2006

On 7:42 AM Kendra Vorenkamp wrote:
>  we'll have to wait
>  another long time for "Tiassa","Chreotha", or whatever to come out.
>  But, I
>  will read and reread all the books in anticipation for that book.

It seems that the familiar races were made into books first.    It took
a while for Orca, and we are waiting to be introduced to some races
altogether.   The races which we would expect to be near the climax
already have books named after them.

I hope we don't get "The next 3 books have to be the 3 races we haven't
been introduced to" at the end of the cycle.