[Dragaera] [Dzur spoiler] Possible crack in the orb

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 10 12:57:29 PDT 2006

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Maximilian Wilson wrote:

> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> Pg. 222.
>
>     "How long have you been his contact, Kragar?"
>     "About, uh, ninety years, I guess."
>     "How did you meet him?"
>     "A mutual friend introduced us."
>     "A friend? I didn't think Aliera even liked you."
>     He chuckled. "One for you, Vlad."
>
> Except Aliera wasn't around ninety years ago. So what's Kragar chuckling
> about?

Good point, I think.  Also Kragar was nobody (or so it seemed at least)
when Vlad met him - it's odd to me that he would have been in a position
to have someone think him worth introducing to Mario, and I'd be surprised
if Mario hadn't recognized his qualities and used or helped him in such a
way that 85 years later he should have been somebody.

Related - Mario kills a Left Hand coming out of a teleport, and Vlad's
jaw drops.  Couldn't it be as simple a thing as she always teleports to
the same spot and one just waits there?