[Dragaera] SPOLIER, but NOT for DZUR.

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Thu Aug 10 19:16:27 PDT 2006

> has largely replaced his wizard's staff and other
>such tools for the purposes of sorcery and witchcraft.

        Why than did he use the staff while fighting with Lorran in Taltos?

>Sethra doesn't practice witchcraft and sorcery doesn't seem to include the
>idea of a familiar. We don't really know just what Iceflame is capable of
>doing, except that we've occasionally seen Sethra hold it while casting a
>spell.

 True but as Vlad kepts pointed out, Iceflame is tied to Dzur Mountain
and as Dzur Mountain is Sethra power, which doesn't make sense to me.
Also I meant ( the familiar part ) that the weapon could have the ablity
to "control" the raw chaos ( is that right, raw chaos or is pure energy
or somethig?)

>Godslayer, according to Morrolan's Serioli friend in _Dragon_, is called
>"Remover of Aspects of Deity" in the Serioli tongue. At its most basic level
>
>it's capable of neutralizing sorcery.

       If it sticks it like Spellbreaker or anything around it like the
golden stone he wears?

>kill a God outright, or at least dispel whatever trait it is that makes a
>God special and render that God mortal. We're talking really dead.

    But didn't Vlad killed a Jenonie not a god, They're in a different
league after all.

>Not
>simply banished from a particular place as Morollan did to Trinagore

      I thoguht Morrolan killed the manifested form of Triangore while
he himself felt ashamed and went home, Verra talks about.

>Miklos did to Verra

         Is that in Brokendown Palace, b/c how she'd come back, or is it
in Dzur?

http://shopnow.netscape.com/