[Dragaera] (Dzur Spoilers) The 17

den at monger.net den at monger.net
Fri Aug 11 05:50:41 PDT 2006

Spoilers for DRAGON, ISSOLA, and DZUR:

>>  >But we already know Godslayer's greatest power, and are being
>>  > introduced to other powers it has.
>>  >
>>  Such as? Breaking magical "things"? Saving souls? Honestly what
>>  is it?
>
> Can't say without a _Dzur_ spoiler.
>
> When they refer to the 17, how did they come to that number when at
> least one weapon just got created?

Based on DRAGON, I would say that Godslayer was always numbered one of the
17.  It may have existed at one point or been created in separate parts
and assembled for the first time by Vlad, but the Serioli in DRAGON seemed
to treat it as one of the 17.

> What weapons do we know now?   Which of these do we know what they do -
> or at least know the Serioli description of them?   What is the designed
> purpose of that Dzur wielded long GW?

I think we just know five: Blackwand, Pathfinder, Iceflame, Godslayer, and
Nightslayer.

-Dennis