[Dragaera] The 17

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Fri Aug 11 06:13:09 PDT 2006

Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
08/11/06 04:51 AM

Dragaera <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
[Dragaera] The 17

>On 8/10/2006 8:03 PM tom sausman wrote:
>>  >
>>  >But we already know Godslayer's greatest power, and are being
>>  > introduced to other powers it has.
>>  >
>>  Such as? Breaking magical "things"? Saving souls? Honestly what
>>  is it?
>
>Can't say without a _Dzur_ spoiler.
>
>When they refer to the 17, how did they come to that number when at
>least one weapon just got created?

Remember, Godslayer (like Pathfinder) exited before, in some form. This is
not a "new" GW, it is a reborn GW.

I always got the impression that the 17 GW ideas relates to the total
number of GWs that *do* exist, *have* existed, or ever *will* exist. It's
not a fixed inventory of all the ones that are currently active. It's the
total number that fate decrees have a place somewhere (and at some time)
in our world.

>What weapons do we know now?   Which of these do we know what they do -
>or at least know the Serioli description of them?   What is the designed
>purpose of that Dzur wielded long GW?

5. Iceflame, Blackwand, Pathfinder, Godslayer, and er, Zungaron's.

I don't think we really "know" the "true purpose" of any of them (/Dzur/
Spoilers notwithstanding). We know rumors, innuendo, and speculation.